Motorcycle covers

sasflyguy
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Motorcycle covers

Post by sasflyguy »

I have two former "goodie" motorcycle covers made by Commercial Sewing in Torrington, CT to cover one each of my '79 and '82 CBXs while they
spend much of their time in the garage. But, over time - maybe 2+ decades - they've become worn and torn and need replacement. I have two other
covers, not made specifically for either the early or late models, one of which has held up pretty well, the other not so much. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to a currently available brand/model/size of any cover(s) that will fit smoothly over these bikes and keep the dust off of them? Thanks
for any recommendations you might offer! Regards,

Steven

Dynamohum
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Motorcycle covers

Post by Dynamohum »

IMG_1011.png
I don’t have my 79 anymore but I got this for my 82 and it fits like a glove.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sasflyguy
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by sasflyguy »

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply. I took a look at the N-R website and found it to be quite helpful as well with info about the Defender Deluxe series and the prices appear to be very reasonable. Their dealer locator link shows a local Honda dealership I often use to be a source for these covers,
so I think I'll stop by there tomorrow to see what they have or can order and if they might let me try fitting one onto my bike so I can get the best size
for each bike. Thanks again,
Steven

Dynamohum
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Dynamohum »

IMG_0407.jpeg
Happy to help. I have NR covers for all my bikes. I take them with me on tour as I’d rather no one knows what’s underneath. Helps when it rains too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “RIDER GEAR: Boots, Gloves, Helmets, Jackets, Leathers, Rainsuits, Textile Suits”